Chapter 110

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 14/5/2010, 19:06

Group:
Administrator

‘Daddy why did uncle frank hit you?’ summer asked confused ‘cause hes nasty’ john said laughing as he looked up at frank laughing ‘no summer its cause daddy was naughter’ frank said laughing ‘its cause the pair of them are silly summer’ scott said as she looked confused ‘they are boys’ summer said giggling ‘yep silly boys’ jackie said smiling ‘oi’ john and frank said looking at the couple ‘problem?’ scott asked laughing ‘problem?’ summer copied as she got off johns lap.

‘oh the planes in’ frank said as he heard their boarding number getting called out ‘come on then gang’ scott said laughing as he held jackies hand and picked up erics carseat and jackie picked up leannes while frankie held faith and kierans hand and they walked off to the plane ‘god scott your going to have a footie team soon’ john said laughing ‘sod the footie team it will be like a whole village of them the parkers kingdom’ frank said laughing as he picked up Jacob ‘i like the sound of that’ jackie shouted back laughing. ‘got enough seats on the plane for you lot?’ frank said laughing as he strapped in all 3 of his kids ‘your catching up mate’ scott said laughing ‘yeah right mine and franks kids put together is the same amount of yours’ john laughed as he sat down next to toni after strapping the twins in ‘problem?’ scott said laughing again ‘yeah i want my lad to have space in Chelsea later one not to be full with yours’ john said laughing ‘hey and jakey too’ frank laughed as he storked Jacobs hair ‘god you boys don’t shut up’ Christine giggled ‘tell me about it’ jackie laughed ‘hey babes they are ganging up on me’ scott said as he looked at jackie.

‘that was a long flight’ john moaned as the plane landed in florida ‘hell yes it was’ frank joined in as they all unstrapped their kids and carried them out of the plane ‘oh so much nicer weather then england’ Christine said smiling as she put on her glasses ‘yes it is’ jackie said as she took her cardigan off ‘swimming’ the kids said excitedly as they saw the massive swimming pool ‘soon kids’ toni said smiling as they got their luggage

Web  Top
mrsparker
view post Posted on 14/5/2010, 19:09

Hehe yay we arrived leave me and scottie alone a football team of parkers is a good idea hehe :D

1 replies since 14/5/2010, 19:06   18 views