Chapter 109

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 14/5/2010, 18:59

Group:
Administrator

6 months had passed, and the lads were taking a 1 week break out of football, there were no fixtures on for 2 weeks so they were given a week off.

‘uncle john look look its my little sister’ Kieran said as he ran into the airport and ran up to john while scott carried the twins in and jackie walked in with frankie and faith ‘hey kir, and i know mate, do you love your little brother and sister?’ john said smiling as he picked Kieran up and slowly walked over to the others ‘hey guys you all alright?’ john asked as he looked into the carseats at the twins ‘yeah we are fine thanks’ scott smilied as he also looked at the twins and smiled proudly

‘hey guys’ toni said smiling as they all arrived to where toni was sitting with the twins ‘hey babe’ jackie said as she walked over and hugged toni ‘auntie jacks’ georgie said happily as he hugged her legs and waited to be lifted up ‘hello georgie’ jakcie said as she lifted him up in the air ‘daddy uncle scottie’ summer said excitedly as she ran up to them both ‘she likes her men’ toni said giggling

‘Uncle frank’ summer then shouted as she saw frank walking in holding islas hand while luna held onto Jacobs hand and Christine walked next to them. Summer ran up to them and hugged frank ‘god your right she does like her men’ jackie laughed as she picked Kieran up and sat him on her lap ‘god shes not getting a boyfriend that quickly’ john said protectively as he looked over at his little girl walking back over to them holding franks hand. ‘hey guys’ frank said as he let go of summer and islas hands and wrapped his arms round Christine ‘hey mate you alright?’ scott said smiling as john bent down and picked up summer ‘yeah we are good just tired’ frank said as he yawned ‘arent you always?’ john said laughing as he sat next to toni ‘oh yeah thanks john’ frank said as he hit johns head playfully ‘now now boys’ jackie said giggling as she lent into scott and he kissed her head

Web  Top
mrsparker
view post Posted on 14/5/2010, 19:02

Hehe love it bless summer.

How cute was kieran with John and georgie with me.

1 replies since 14/5/2010, 18:59   18 views